Intro sub-header

Honest and True emotion is what comes out of me in this blog. It's a must that I express myself, who I am, my love, happiness, sadness, anger, and what I don't understand. Oh yea, even poems, short stories and random questions. I was asking myself why did I ever stop writing. Honestly I have no idea why but I do know why I must start now because I need to have an outlet to my thoughts. Also a new hobby while I'm on maternity leave for the next year...Enjoy

Friday, October 15, 2010

RedBox Review...

This weeks Review is PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

First at foremost let me say being a very spiritual person this movie was crazy. I was so so so scared of this movie. The details really blew my mind, the fact that I believe in God  and I know that there are spirits out there in the spiritual realm. This movie had my heart racing and I really had to sit myself down read a few scriptures and pray to God. For those that have other faiths or have none at all this movie will really play with your emotions.

In the beginning it was alittle hard to jump in or become engage in the movie because FRANKLY it was just boring but I waited patiently to see where the movie was going. I really enjoyed the two main character of the movie. Especially the leading lady...Katie, she really had to but some time in and really pull herself into this role. I went through the old movie siting on the edge of the couch.

A few times in the movie I thought that the couple was going to break up or have Micah moved out. Katie was serious about the camera, I know if I were in that situation Ole' Micah boy would have been kicked to the curb.The movie was truly awesome right up until the end of the movie. I still can't believe this isn't based on true facts.This was awesome part of it was it portrayed as a low-budget film it was actually better than some of those that spent millions on their productions.

So two thumbs up for the RedBox Review of this week. I am still debating weather or not to see Paranormal Activity 2 we will have to see. For those of you that have not seen the movie definitely go rent it. Be sure not to forget a hot bag of popcorn and someone to snuggle up with.

Paranormal Activity you have my vote...

No comments:

Post a Comment