Intro sub-header

Honest and True emotion is what comes out of me in this blog. It's a must that I express myself, who I am, my love, happiness, sadness, anger, and what I don't understand. Oh yea, even poems, short stories and random questions. I was asking myself why did I ever stop writing. Honestly I have no idea why but I do know why I must start now because I need to have an outlet to my thoughts. Also a new hobby while I'm on maternity leave for the next year...Enjoy

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Infantino Foot Rattle Review

- Elephant & Monkey-
These cuties foot entertainment is just the best. My son got these just the other day because he just found out that he has toes LOL. So he is always eating his toes. The rattles on the toes are fun and not to mention the colors are adorable. One thing is I wish that the ankle part had some elastic to help keep the shoe in place when my son tries to pull and tug on the animals to play. It would also would have been great if they came in older sizes because my son is just five months old and I think that he will only be able to play with these a few more weeks. It seems as if they are just a tad bit small...So I hope that this review gets to Infantino to make these in the future a little bigger for those cute adorable babies that are a little Chucky like my little monkey....

P.S. Moms go these they are truly fun...We got ours from Wal-Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment