Intro sub-header

Honest and True emotion is what comes out of me in this blog. It's a must that I express myself, who I am, my love, happiness, sadness, anger, and what I don't understand. Oh yea, even poems, short stories and random questions. I was asking myself why did I ever stop writing. Honestly I have no idea why but I do know why I must start now because I need to have an outlet to my thoughts. Also a new hobby while I'm on maternity leave for the next year...Enjoy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Questions: How would I drink a Love Potion the taste terrible that I made?

          
         Oh that's to easy... Love potion always need a bit of sugar to bring the zest, spice, and the compassion out of the one you are drinking the potion for in the first place. Even to give this love potion a little style/flare I would make my way to the nearest Micheal's' Craft store to decorate my love cup to start a conversation piece on my cup. Which would obtain gems that would represent my traits that would allow my potion drinker know why he or she would want to drink my terrible tasting potion along with me. Why just stop there with drinking love potion, I would have a hot steamy dinner prepared. Beautifully arranged dinner table with all the Martha Stewart products (of course, from this season)with vibrant colors.Granted that it would set the mood for us to talk for hours on end about our fantasy. Sharing what true loves means to us and at one time or another in our life whom we thought we would only make a love potion for. Stopping us in our tracks to laugh saying that option went out the window here. Still consuming the love potion that seems to need something little more. The sugar definitely took an edge off. Steadily I am listening to him speak on what he wants from love. I have my ears glued to the dinner table trying to find a secure way to make this darn love potion just the best, even just my patent it soon enough.
         Anyways back to the drawing pad. I ask this very handsome but modest man, may I be excuse from the table to check on dessert. He agrees, I walk gracefully but racing to get to the kitchen. I began to search in the cabinets for the certain taste that would liven up this drink. Recap: okay I tried the sugar, made a festive cup, made dinner, chatting with one very handsome but modest man, what else I am possibly miss for this tasty treat, um... I am looking in the refrigerator, eggs ewww, vinegar awful, relish? no, Pepto bismol? what I am thinking. oh yes I found it three week old ponzu sauce from the All Blogger Welcome Sushi Bar, two block down the street. okay this has to work, no this will work, I began to turn the stove on as I pour the ingredients of the love potion in the blender... complaints of eBay. Alittle of this, more of that, oh darn almost out of that...okay it is ready. I proceed to pour the mixture in the hot pot that has been heating up on the stove, when I heard that very handsome but modest man. "Are you okay in there, do you need any help?" No I yelled frantically I will out shortly do not worry about a thing.
          The love potion has cooled down some, I reached in the cabinet to retrieve some dessert plates. I plated a warm fudge coffee truffle cake with a pastico creme filling. Arranging some of those fresh strawberries I got from the local farmer's market, on the plate topping the mouth watering dessert with chocolate syrup. The syrup I had to put on the dessert I just could not resist putting in a little extra of the love potion. Cleaned both plates, prepared them for the presentation of a lifetime. Walking out to this very handsome but modest man, he smiles as me and I laid the plates on the table. Given his approval of the presentation I asked him If he would care for some coffee (love Potion) to go with his cake. His agree and twelve years later and two beautiful kids... I still have the love potion recipe in the cabinet and the three week old Ponzu sauce from the All Blogger Welcome Sushi Bar, that started this all. LOL LOL LOL LOL




That is how I would drink the love potion that I made if it were terrible...


Peace love and applejuice

No comments:

Post a Comment