Intro sub-header

Honest and True emotion is what comes out of me in this blog. It's a must that I express myself, who I am, my love, happiness, sadness, anger, and what I don't understand. Oh yea, even poems, short stories and random questions. I was asking myself why did I ever stop writing. Honestly I have no idea why but I do know why I must start now because I need to have an outlet to my thoughts. Also a new hobby while I'm on maternity leave for the next year...Enjoy

Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's Right with the Eagles?

Micheal Vick

Whatever happen to giving someone a chance to show what they got. Winning isn't everything in the normal world. In the NFL realm the Superbowl is all the matters. I think that the Eagle's Representative had this in mind. Of course, we all saw the wonderful plays that Vick brought to those few games. That does not mean that he will take them to the Superbowl. Regardless of the fact the Kolb had an injury I think that its wrong to bypass the fact that he was a 2nd string QB behind McNabb. Reasoning's for trading McNabb right? Kolb was suppose to be the future and now that Vick came in to fill a few slots in the plays. They cave in to flashy talent instead of what the team had nurtured and molded for these past four years.

Kevin Kolb

What effects will this have on all the young (Little Leagues) guys that admire each of these players. ESPN has stressed enough on the issues, so the word is out what Andy Reid has decided on. I think of value of true ethnics/morals has been tossed up in the air as if it were an hail mary. In the instance of Reggie Bush, giving back the Heisman awarded... most thought he won it by his stats. So, there was no need to return the award but Bush knew that it was not the right way to obtain the award. Everything was right in the stat but the morals behind it was shady. So my question is... Why can't Reid see that this somewhat similar?


Did Reid forget that he named Kolb the starting Quarterback? I know for a fact that he did not forget because he had to reassure himself that this was the right swicth. I hope for Kolb's sake that they regret their decision. I know that Both players are devoted, strong, and sincere quaterbacks that have a true heart for the game.
I hope for the sake of the Redskins that this plan backfires and sends us to the Superbowl...LOL All Hail the Redskins

LETS GO!!! SKINS LET'S GO!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment