Intro sub-header

Honest and True emotion is what comes out of me in this blog. It's a must that I express myself, who I am, my love, happiness, sadness, anger, and what I don't understand. Oh yea, even poems, short stories and random questions. I was asking myself why did I ever stop writing. Honestly I have no idea why but I do know why I must start now because I need to have an outlet to my thoughts. Also a new hobby while I'm on maternity leave for the next year...Enjoy

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Strange Encounters

Just the other day I was walking. Came across this young girl who began talking I sat down next to her waiting for the local bus. She began looking my way and asked me "Do you have trust?" This was odd coming from her. I mean how often does this question come up from a total stranger. Anyways, I responded with "Of course", she replied I'm in danger. About this time, I am alittle uncomfortable and wondering should I run while I had the chance. I asked her why, she answered saying to herself am I, am I capable. I began looking at my wacth like look at the time. Thinking to myself I knew I should have ran when I had the chance. Can I, will I, should I, whispering to herself, so I interrupted "whatever it is you are a worthy dime." By this time the vibe between us became cold, weird, just down right unethical, and creepy. Finally, the time had come for us to leave, we gather our things and proceeded toward the bus. First thing is first, I am thinking should I sit alone or be brave and sit down next to her. Yep you guessed it. I sat down next to her, asking are you going to let me know what is going on? "Even if I do, it will always show" she responded. Until this point I have been playing the good Samaritan, truthfully I am becoming angry. Confused I began to listen, yea yea yea, thinking to myself it has to be another love story. She began telling her story about how she was an abusive relationship with her boyfriend. She told me how wonderful he was when they first start talking. He was the king of romance but later he changed in the worst ways. I asked her when did it change what happen. When his mother was terminally ill a few years ago, treatments that she was taking just wasn't enough and she later died. Right after his mother died he went through this depressed state of mind. He stop going out, doing nice things for me, and he even stop being intimate.An abrubt stop, I was thrown back into my seat, some kid waited until the last minute to announce his stop. Continuing to tell me her story, one day I said something jokely to him. He jumped up came charging at me and started choking me. Scream "Don't you ever disrespect me." He left me alone after walking away mumbling that "Now that mother is dead, there is no reason to respect woman." So interrupting her, I asked "It that when he start abusing you?" Yes she replied with fear in her eyes as if she was reliving each attack all over again. I put my arm around her to show I was sorry she had to go through that terrtble ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment